This website is designed to provide you with general information only and does not attempt to give you advice on any particular investment or to recommend any particular investment to you.
If you have any doubt as to whether a particular investment is suitable for you, you should contact Wingate Financial Planning for advice.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate National Savings or some forms of mortgage, tax planning, taxation and trust advice, offshore investments or school fees planning.
The information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted primarily at consumers based in the UK.
Neither Wingate Financial Planning or Wingate Wealth Management Ltd nor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the contents/information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page.
In the event you are dissatisfied with a recommendation we have made or in relation to our services, you may be entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaint procedure which is available on request and if you wish to register a complaint please contact us:
The Compliance Officer, Wingate Financial Planning, Quadrant House, 61-65 Croydon Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3 6PB
For your further protection, if you cannot settle your complaint with us you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their address and contact details are provided below:
Financial Ombudsman Service
1 Harbour Exchange Square
Tel: 0800 023 4567/ 0300 123 9123
Please be assured that we treat all complaints seriously and impartially.
INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any sites linked from our own site, nor for the way in which those linked sites might handle any information that you choose to provide them with. We cannot be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss however caused by your use of these linked sites.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
The majority of this site may be accessed without your having to provide any personal or identification details whatsoever. However, in order to advise you properly, we must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances, to assess your suitability for particular products and services. If you wish us to provide advice you can telephone us to arrange a meeting, or you will need to register through the secure area of our site, or complete an enquiry form, to provide us with basic personal and contact details, and in some cases further personal data such as health and medical conditions.
By providing us with your personal data:
1. You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer (whether local or web-based) and/or paper files.
2. Where stored on our secure web server, we undertake to password protect your data giving direct access only to yourself, ourselves, and third parties who may need to maintain the database eg This is Embrace Ltd who manage our website.
3. You may at any time, either online or by phone, request that your username and/or password to access your personal information be changed to one of your choice.
4. You may access the information you have provided to us 24/7, for the purposes of viewing/ amending or updating it. Any changes you make will be stored on our secure database, and we will be notified that changes have been made.
6. We aim to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you provide to us from unauthorised access or disclosure
7. You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant, product providers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by This is Embrace Ltd for the purpose of web site maintenance and administration, and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work, and fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
8. You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, email or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you or comments and news features which may be of interest to you.
9. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 we agree that any consent given by you under paragraphs 7 and 8 above may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us by email or in writing at:
Wingate Financial Planning
61/65 Croydon Road
T: 01883 332261
F: 01883 332278